A place for immersive exhibitions in Bordeaux
Opening in 2020 in part of the city's submarine base, it is the largest digital art center in the world. It is located in a former German submarine base from the Second World War. Inside the cells of the base, artists' works are projected, in movement, in music, playing with the architecture of the place. Fun for adults and children, who will be enchanted by the movement of the works on the walls, on the ground, or on the water.
From February 3, 2023 to January 1, 2024
Practical information and rates
- Address : impasse Brown de Colstoun, 33300 Bordeaux
- Schedules Every day from 10am to 7pm (6pm in winter and outside vacation periods) - Last entry 1 hour before closing time
- Nocturnes : Fridays and Saturdays until 9pm in summer and 8pm in winter
- Adult rate : 15€
- Child rate (from 6 to 25 years old): 9€.
- Family rate 40€ for two adults and two youths from 6 to 25 years old
- Free of charge for children under 6 years old
- Access possible by streetcar + on foot or by bus. Paying shuttle from the tourist office.