En famille (dès 8-9 ans), entre adultes, EVJF, EVG, Rallyes…
Un Escape Game tout public, adultes et jeunes (dès 8-9 ans)
- Do you think that Bordeaux can have no secrets for you?
- An Escape Game in the heart of the historical center of Bordeaux
- 2 original routes to discover the city center in a playful way
- This Escape Game aims to make you discover emblematic places or monuments of the city such as the Cailhau Gate, the Galerie Bordelaise or the Rue du Loup.
- Objective of the Escape Game: to reach the guide within a time limit (70 minutes top chrono)
- To achieve this, it will be necessary to solve clues and mysteries in connection with the history of Bordeaux
- You have a map, a tablet and a book, your cell phone to be reached by your guide if necessary
ATTENTION: in French only
Notice to the little cheaters: your cell phone will not be of any use to you to solve the riddles (too easy). You won't find the answers to the puzzles, they are much too subtle for Google?
Tarifs et infos pratiques
-10% discount with the code FAMILINPARIS
instead of 80?for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- In family (avec des enfants à partir de 8-9 ans), entre amis, en couple, pour un EVJF ou EV
- Duration of the Escape Game 1h30 (including 10mn presentation)
- Distance traveled : about 2km
- Age : dès 8-9 ans
- 6 people max. per team and the mandatory presence of at least one adult
- Course Depending on the itinerary, you will have the opportunity to discover emblematic places or monuments of the city such as the Porte Cailhau, the Galerie Bordelaise or the Rue du Loup.
- Language in French only
- Meeting place Place Camille Jullian, 1 - 5 rue Saint Siméon
- 4 parcours proposés dans le quartier
- It's a fun outing, like all Escape Games, with the added bonus of a cultural dimension. This game develops the sense of orientation and observation
- We keep the children away from their screens!
- Discover Bordeaux while having fun and getting fresh air
- It is a very entertaining outing, outside, ideal for families
Frequently asked questions