Duration : 1h30
(free for children under 5 years old)
The points of interest of this cruise on the Garonne
- Discover the city of Bordeaux and its history told by a guide
- You will pass in front of the Cité du Vin and under the emblematic Jacques Chaban-Delmas bridge, symbols of a metropolis turned towards the world which reinvents itself constantly
- Enjoy the panoramic views from the boat on the deck outside or inside the boat if the weather is uncertain
- You will sail along the Port de la Lune, in the heart of Bordeaux, and soak up the historic center of the city, classified by UNESCO.
- You will discover the facade of the quays, dating from the 18th century, and observe the Place de la Bourse, a symbol of the architecture of this period.
What is included in the ticket
- Commentary by a guide in French or English
Practical information on the commented cruise on the Garonne
- Duration : 90mn
- Where on the Garonne River
- Place of departure/arrival At the entrance of the pontoon of honor in front of 186 quai Richelieu, behind the Maison Eco-Citoyenne on the river side.
- Free for children under 5 years old
- Course it is a loop with departure and arrival at the same place
- Boarding : it is advised to arrive at least 20mn before the departure of the boat
- Weather : outdoor deck if the weather is good and indoor seats if the weather is bad
- Language in French and English