It is the natural history museum of Bordeaux. It is located in the hotel de Lisleferme, in the public garden of Bordeaux. It proposes all year long permanent exhibitions, temporary exhibitions, shows as well as workshops, guided tours...
It will fascinate young and old with its incredible zoological collections. You can't miss Miss Fanny, Asian elephant who spent the end of his life in Bordeaux, as well as the skeleton of a blue whalethe largest mammal that ever lived!
The museum of the little ones
- It is a space reserved for the youngest. Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- The place is designed for children who do not yet know how to read or write
- For children under 6 years old
The exhibition of the moment: "All babies".
(until December 31, 2025)
An exhibition on the theme of baby animals. This exhibition aims to answer all the questions that children have about animals: nidation, animal feeding, baby animals and their parents... An interactive and educational exhibition with screens to play and find answers.
Practical information and rates
- Adult rate (excluding temporary exhibitions): 5?
- Adult rate (including temporary exhibitions): 7?
- Youth rate from 6 to 18 years old : 3?
- Free for children under 6 years old and free on the 1st Sunday of each year (except July and August)
- Opening days Tuesday to Sunday (and July 14 and August 15)
- Closing days Mondays and holidays (closed on holidays except July 14 and August 15)
- Schedules From October to March from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm and from April to September from 10:30 am to 6 pm
Comments are closed.