A treasure hunt to discover Bordeaux while having fun
In family, between friends, in couple, between students, for an EVJF or EVG...
Equipped with your logbookGo on an unusual treasure hunt in the heart of old Bordeaux. A puzzle game in complete freedom and autonomy (without guide) to do when you want and with whom you want (in family, among friends, between studentsfor a EVG or EVJF...)
- RATE 19,90€ for a treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM with the family (with children from 7/8 years old) or with friends
- WHEN : when you want, you choose the day and time of the trail game
- DURATION 2h to 3h for a course of about 3 km (or more if you have a lunch break or snack)
- NUMBER OF PEOPLE Ideally, a maximum of 6 participants (but you are not limited)
Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it or download it on your phone. You have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk as soon as you buy it. You can also offer it to a friend or relative.
Points of interest of the Enigma Walk in Bordeaux
Points of interest : the Cailhau gate and the Place du Palais, the Garonne and the Gironde, the stone bridge, the Water Mirrorthe Place de la Bourse, the Place Saint-Pierre, the Place du Parlement, the Musée des Douanes, the Rue Sainte-Catherine, the Place de Saint-Projet, the paths to Santiago de Compostela, the Porte de la Grosse Cloche...
Discover the historic heart of the Gironde capital by strolling through its narrow streets, sometimes quiet, sometimes full of activity. Follow in the footsteps of great men who have made this city their home, such as Pissarro or Goya, discover the secrets of the famous Miroir d'eau, the Place de la Bourse or the Pont de pierre, and explore the city in a unique way by focusing your attention on unusual and surprising details
What is it about?
A walking tour - in the form of an enigma game - in the old Bordeaux. With four documents composed ofa logbook that explains where to go and how to get there with lots ofriddles to solveof a map of the area to find their way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a booklet with solutions (but not to be read 😉 ), you'll wander around at your own pace and progress through the course step by step, as soon as each riddle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
Our opinion on this original walk in Bordeaux
- Flexibility : you make your walk when you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To advance on the course, you will have to solve riddles on various themes (cinema, music, literature...) which makes the walk fun and motivating
- Cultural For the more curious, the "Learn More" section will give you fascinating information on the history, geography, and anecdotes related to the Montmartre district
- Not expensive : an original activity for less than 20€ for the whole group
The other Enigma Walks in the provinces and in Paris
20% with the code FAMILIN